Sunday Drive/Lunch through Sussex

*******This is a repeat post regarding the event from http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40023 *********

Hey everybody!!!

This is very short notice but JALNJR (Jonathan Liegner) and I have planned a little drive/lunch on this coming Sunday (9/5). I realize that many of you probably have plans for the holiday weekend, but if you don't and want to enjoy some good food, company, and a great ride through western NJ along the Delaware River please respond.

There will be 2 meeting points, mine will be at the Sparta Health Center on Newton/Sparta Road in Sparta, NJ around 2:00PM (time isn't definite yet). From there we will be traveling towards Dingman's Bridge and eating lunch at the Walpack Inn. After lunch we will cruise south following the Delaware River and end up on Rt78. Anything beyond that will discussed over lunch. At any rate it will be a great time to just get together and enjoy what is supposed to be a beautiful Sunday.

Please respond back if interested, and I will have more specific details and directions to the Sparta Health Center tomorrow around noon time.

PS:The other meeting point will be at the Willowbrook Mall in Wayne, NJ. From there the group will drive to Sparta and meet more of us. Please read this post as well..... http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40023

Hope to see some of you soon :)

-John

OK......I have more details. as far as the second meeting point it will definitely be at Sparta Health Center on Newton/Sparta Road in Sparta, New Jersey at 2:00PM.

Coming from Rt80 heading west, you would take it to exit 34B which is Rt 15 North. Head up Rt 15 for about 9 miles. You will see exits for Sparta, take the SECOND Sparta exit. Once off the exit make a left at the traffic light at the end of the ramp. Proceed through the next 2 traffic lights. The Health Center is on the right about 200 yards past the second traffic light.

So far we have 4 NSXs

My contact info is......
Cell:908-239-1850

Check out the map, and any questions please call or write back.

Hope to see some of you on Sunday:D:D

Attachments

• mqmapgend.jpg
    mqmapgend.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 373
Hi John,

Sounds like fun. I have your cell # but it seems that I will still be in PA by that time. If I get in early, will give you a call. If ytou do not hear from me, please assume that I could not make it.

Thanks-

Nev

Hello all! The first meeting point will be at Willowbrook Mall by the Sears Lawn and Garden center at about 1:00. From there we will travel to the second meeting point in Sparta.

Hi John,

Just saw the post and will have to play it by ear. Will call your cell if I think I can make it. Would be good to see you since I heard a nasty rumor that you won't be able to make XPO. :(

Drive Safely!
Don

Hey Everybody,

Just got done downloading todays pictures from our little Walpack Inn drive. Met 3 great guys that aren't part of the regular "tri-state" crew. However, I did my part in trying to bring them over to the dark side :):) Jonathan, kept his word and bought us all lunch at the Inn. Thanks Jon, the prime rib was awesome.

Anyway, as usual here are the pictures from the drive. I didn't take that many, so I will post them all here.......

Walpack%20Inn%20NSX%20Drive0001.jpg

Walpack%20Inn%20NSX%20Drive0004.jpg

Walpack%20Inn%20NSX%20Drive0006.jpg

Walpack%20Inn%20NSX%20Drive0007.jpg

Walpack%20Inn%20NSX%20Drive0009.jpg

Walpack%20Inn%20NSX%20Drive0011.jpg

Walpack%20Inn%20NSX%20Drive0013.jpg

Walpack%20Inn%20NSX%20Drive0014.jpg

Walpack%20Inn%20NSX%20Drive0016.jpg

Walpack%20Inn%20NSX%20Drive0017.jpg

Walpack%20Inn%20NSX%20Drive0032.jpg

Walpack%20Inn%20NSX%20Drive0036.jpg

all,
i hada blast dining & rev limiting with you all today! glad to show you backwater nj, the land i love!![ rts 80/78 on a busy day are a distant 2nd...]

gotta watch jumping on 'vettes, as they hit entrance ramps....bit 'o' challenge.

hey karen: thinkin about adding some flyer logos to my car for you :p

thanks for the day, my amigos!!!

Attachments

• DSC01894.JPG
    DSC01894.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 295
john,

i did'nt know yer car was canadian, with a speedo that
reads kilometeres per hour...... :rolleyes:

can you photoslop some paint on my calipers???

Hey Jadkar - I didn't know an NSX could do 176 at idle RPM... oooops I think I looked at the wrong version of that photo - the one on your website where you had ps'd the speedo but the tach was still showing idle.

Better PS that one too before people catch on!

Back