Sun 3/11 Brunch in Hopewell, NJ

Chuck Morgan, myself and a couple others are going to meet in Hopewell NJ for brunch Sunday morning at 11am (the same restaurant from the River Run). If you need a reason to get out (and drive the NSX for those who don't have garage queens), come join the fun.

Last edited:
Re: Sun 3/10 Brunch in Hopewell, NJ

Last ride was a great route, too bad for me car won't be done in time:frown:
Maybe I'll talk my Father into letting roll in the M6...:eek: ......lol

That should be an easy sell! :rolleyes:

BTW: Dave did a great job installing the subwoofer and amps.

always on saturdays:frown: Its all good, my car is being babysat by Larry B so I would be NSX-less anyways.:biggrin:

Mike...it's on Sunday and only brunch and war stories.

Mike...it's on Sunday and only brunch and war stories.

3/10 is a Saturday or my fancy Honda Finance Calender is incorrect:biggrin:

3/10 is a Saturday or my fancy Honda Finance Calender is incorrect:biggrin:

The Kid is correct, Saturday is the 10th, so clarification is needed is the brunch on the 10th or 11th, let us know, maybe more of us would be willing to make the trip!!!:biggrin:

Oops -- Tried to edit post title, but it is locked down. Sunday it is.

Im NSX-less, is a cruise involved or can I still hang with you guys. Im having couches delivered so depending on when they arrive I will know more. You know they give you that nice time window...we'll be there between 10AM and 7PM.:mad:

Come and hang. We didn't talk about a specific cruise, but I was thinking we might go for a short drive. I found a great road that runs from Hopewell to Flemington.

No need to bring the NSX, Chuck isn't. Bring the S2k beast.

Im NSX-less, is a cruise involved or can I still hang with you guys. Im having couches delivered so depending on when they arrive I will know more. You know they give you that nice time window...we'll be there between 10AM and 7PM.:mad:

Tell them to call you when they get there and you will come back over from your neighbors house around the block.

Don't forget to "spring" your clocks ahead so you be on time for the brunch.

Great TonyD...are you bringing Bags? We'd love to see her!
We'll be interested in the details of your trip to India...any pictures you can bring along would also be of great interest.
See you Sunday!

Great TonyD...are you bringing Bags? We'd love to see her!
We'll be interested in the details of your trip to India...any pictures you can bring along would also be of great interest.
See you Sunday!

She is teaching at the University now. She initially said she rather sleep tomorrow morning... I'll ask again if she would like to come along - but no promises :smile:

She is teaching at the University now. She initially said she rather sleep tomorrow morning... I'll ask again if she would like to come along - but no promises :smile:
Am I the only one that notices everyone wants to spend time with Bags, and only tolerate Tony? Why do you think that is!!!:biggrin:

I was thinking the same thing Rog! :biggrin:

I didn't attend River Run, and MapQuest says there are two Hopewells in NJ - one near Princeton and one near Sparta. Which Hopewell and what's the name and/or address of the restaurant? My wife and I like the excuse to get the cobwebs off the NSX.

Frank

I didn't attend River Run, and MapQuest says there are two Hopewells in NJ - one near Princeton and one near Sparta. Which Hopewell and what's the name and/or address of the restaurant? My wife and I like the excuse to get the cobwebs off the NSX.

Frank

The Hopewell near Sparta is definitely not the official Hopewell of NJ :smile:
No offense to anyone that may live there:biggrin:

Sorry going to miss brunch :frown:
A bit too busy packing/prepping two houses to get them on the market ASAP

Have a GREAT time and I'll catch up on the Mt Fuji run :smile:

By the way Don did you fix the curb rash on YOUR RED NSX :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

As a matter a fact I did, I can't see the curb rash anymore (I sold them on eBay).

You will be missed.

Back