Summit Point Track Days October 20-21

I am in (again!) this is a great event. It's Saturday and Sunday this time

ak- where are you? you in?

ferrari of washington sounds like one of the nicest dealerships. seems like a great staff and trully, great group of pure, passionate, exotic car enthusiasts!
theyd be my number one place to check out if i was in the market.

:frown: :frown: :frown: count me out guys, gotta go out of town, I would rather be at the track. Had a great time at the last event with AK, Ian, John, Bryan, Chris and everyone else I left out. Best Rush ever, if u own an NSX GO and use it for what it was made for.

just a BUMP to see who else is in for sure?

ak is getting hitched... (and we're not talking to a motor-toter) :biggrin: So, he has at least a somewhat decent excuse for missing this. What excuses do the rest of ya have?

someone save me a spot in the paddock.

well, that blows. any chance of getting the bearing installed quickly? there's gotta be someone out there who can help. NSXPrime to the rescue !!!!

I don't think the parts will be here in time for the track on Saturday. I ordered longer ARP wheel studs and inner wheel bearing. I might need the whole hub assembly. I also need new Brembo rotors ($350 each) and new brake pads.

The wheel bearing was shaking so bad the rear caliper was eating in the rotor and lower control arm.

Hey Chris

Too bad you are having problems. I checked my car over at the weekend and found the front brakes needed attention. I am on business travel all this week so I have left the car with Ben at Daisy Import Auto, he can work miracles so I hope to be at the track this weekend.

So how many NSX's are confirmed for Saturday/Sunday?

Ian

Repairs are adding up, I found out my right rear axle snap off causing the wondering rear end.

I won't be able to make it, the wife is getting on me about the money I spent in this car.:frown:

Only 2 NSX's on the track all weekend (myself and Howard from North Carolina) but we had great fun in superb conditions. Good news for all you Summit Point track rats- The entire track has just been resurfaced. Its smoother, wider, no more concrete patches or bumps and the really quick folks claim its about 2 seconds faster. I plan to go to the next Ferrari event in April 08.

Ian

Only 2 NSX's on the track all weekend (myself and Howard from North Carolina) but we had great fun in superb conditions. Good news for all you Summit Point track rats- The entire track has just been resurfaced. Its smoother, wider, no more concrete patches or bumps and the really quick folks claim its about 2 seconds faster. I plan to go to the next Ferrari event in April 08.

Ian

I wish I could have been there at the track. My car was acting up and I didn't want to risk of damaging the engine. I am getting cel code 44(rear Fuel Supply). I am going to get it checked out this week.

Bryan

Back