Suicide Trunk Kit

Griffen,

your avatar is hilarious!!!:p

interesting......this is what it says..

"This kit is good for all cars with trunks (not hatches). If you have shock assist on your trunk or non visible trunk control arms, this kit will not work."

Then it says it will work on NSX's....:eek:

NemesisX said:
Griffen,

your avatar is hilarious!!!:p

Hehehehe, Thank you.. I usually like to change them up a bit but this one has kinda stuck with me. :)

interesting......this is what it says..

"This kit is good for all cars with trunks (not hatches). If you have shock assist on your trunk or non visible trunk control arms, this kit will not work."

Then it says it will work on NSX's....:eek:

yeah, I noticed that too... I dont see anyway that this thing can work for an NSX and even if it could; who would do it?
:D

screwy.gif

yeah, I noticed that too... I dont see anyway that this thing can work for an NSX and even if it could; who would do it?

even i wouldn't do that! Not even for show points!. The judges in my last show suggested 'airbrushing' to increase my points, i suggested how about 'not'

:)

MsKadyB said:
You'd get extra points for that at an HIN show! Haha :p

Lots of extra pointssssss

Whens the last time you beeen to a HIN... Do You travel around with them? Just asking to ask?:D

nsxchi-town said:
Lots of extra pointssssss

Whens the last time you beeen to a HIN... Do You travel around with them? Just asking to ask?:D

Hahaha...funny you ask! I was at HIN LA a couple weekends ago. I had to be there for set-up AND the show. :p

MsKadyB said:
Hahaha...funny you ask! I was at HIN LA a couple weekends ago. I had to be there for set-up AND the show. :p

sorry i i have been draggin you along to these events... at least my show schedule isnt as bad as 2002 or 2003... haha.

but yeah...points points points... they might get more points for those lame mods, but alot of times these points add to nothing and would never achieve to any awards.

Back