Suggestions for some items

Hi guys, as you very well know we are in the process of building our NSX. NY2NV has been alot of help with his inputs during his visit.

Now, we have found that we would need some parts and i was wondering if you guys could suggest what is available in the market...

We are building our NSX with ITBs, a stroked and bored out engine with maximum head works.. a short list of what we are lacking....

Engine Management? (motec? hondate? power fc?)
Fuel Pump? (walbro?)
High Tension wires(cables) Spark Plug cables? (what ever it is different people call it)

Thanks

Hi guys, as you very well know we are in the process of building our NSX. NY2NV has been alot of help with his inputs during his visit.

Now, we have found that we would need some parts and i was wondering if you guys could suggest what is available in the market...

We are building our NSX with ITBs, a stroked and bored out engine with maximum head works.. a short list of what we are lacking....

Engine Management? (motec? hondate? power fc?)
Fuel Pump? (walbro?)
High Tension wires(cables) Spark Plug cables? (what ever it is different people call it)

Thanks
Hondada does not offer NSX tunning. AEM or even better HKS. The problem is you will need to find some one local to tune the car, and you are in the phillipine...

Stroker kit, TODA, no substitution. There are some stroker kits available in the USA is having massive problems with the spun bearing and rockers.

Look into TODA, FEEL, GT-ROM, Advance, etc. www.google.co.jp and do a search on NSX.

motec, F con-v pro.

Motec is very expensive though. and like vance stated, your really limited to "who can tune what" because your in the phillipines. You should call around to some tuners and see what standalones they are capable of tuning.

How about for cables? high tension wires? what brand would you suggest?

The NSX is coil-on-plug. There are no high-tension wires. Hope no one has been telling you otherwise.

not really but i have seen some coil on lug applications from like nology and the rest but i was wondering maybe someone on prime might have had some luck finding a set...

I have seen coil on plug conversion wires out for some hondas and toyotas but none specifically for the NSX.

thanks for the info

Keep the stock coil on plug setup.

You will be fine with a Walbro.

Use the AEM EMS standalone.

Keep the stock coil on plug setup.

You will be fine with a Walbro.

Use the AEM EMS standalone.

thank you for this information... do you think that i should get a new set of wires and coils since i do not think that they have been changed in the past 5 years....

The walbro sounds fine... I have already gotten this but is there a particular walbro model i should get?

AEM? i have had suggestions from others to go Hondata, APEX, Motec etc...

What ca i use to tune an engine with ITBs?

Back