Subaru WRX STi Review

The Bottom Line: The interior may betray its economy-car roots, but the STi's driving dynamics are pure supercar.

This is my main problem with the car. I like everything it has to offer, especially with the additional power and redesigned front end, but I can't get over how cheap the dash looks for a $30K 21st century automobile.

as an occasional browser and registered member of both the evolution and STi forums, i've come to the following....

bottom line for me: no car will replace the NSX in my garage but i am considering getting a nice commuter....couple comes to mind....EVO, STi, RX-8, 350Z, TSX...no doubt some of them are very fast and affordable....i just can't refuse anything that's a bang for my buck.

The Subaru STi definetely gets a plus in my books.... Definetely would be a very very fun car to have and drive. Definetely can't compare the NSX and the STi together, 2 different categories. The STi is definetely the best bang for the dollar.

yes, the STi is very sleek and sexy for it's new model.....bestmotoring has already released the testdrive for it....got to get it and check out the road tests.

Back