• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Street CF center Consoles in stock

The street version of the Dali CF center console is "in stock" on the shelf as all the ongoing Back Orders have been shipped.

Just in time for YOUR Christmas?
:biggrin:

stree-left-hand-installed.jpg

Here's mine with Mark's console...

Attachments

• cf console 1.JPG
    cf console 1.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 702

Attachments

• cf console 2.JPG
    cf console 2.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 692
NSXGOD said:
The street version of the Dali CF center console is "in stock" on the shelf as all the ongoing Back Orders have been shipped.

Just in time for YOUR Christmas?
:biggrin:

stree-left-hand-installed.jpg

do you have one in stock for RHD version ?
how much ?

thanks

NSXsan said:
do you have one in stock for RHD version ?
how much ?
thanks

Hi whomever -

The RHD consoles are the same price as the LHD consoles and are listed on the website. We have test fitted one on Darrens car in the UK and it fits perfectly so I'm making 10 more - if you would like to get on the list for one - pls order it.

Is it possible to make a console with coin tray and ashtray? don't flame please......It's just a question. or maybe delete the ashtray and just cutout for the cointray Sorry to be a pain...just considering my options :redface:

Texas91Brent said:
Is it possible to make a console with coin tray and ashtray? don't flame please......It's just a question. or maybe delete the ashtray and just cutout for the cointray Sorry to be a pain...just considering my options :redface:

Each version takes a new mold. Right now I cannot keep the "street" versions in stock as it is, and there is all the other stuff on the CF "to-do" list to get too. Besides, no one actually smokes in an NSX do they? :biggrin:

No I don't smoke,but it is a cool place to hide other controls like NOS or a xm radio control.....ok ok ok I will just order a street version!!! thks forthe reply :biggrin: Brent

Back