Strange Pictures in the Picture Gallery

Every once in a while, I like to go through the NSX Prime Picture Gallery and see what new cool pics are posted. While I have to admit there are some really great pictures of awesome NSXs, I'll often come across pics that seem just a bit odd. Obviously, people like to use the site to host pics that are not necessarily NSX related. As such, I'll see something that will seem just a bit out of place sitting next to NSXs. :)

Any one see some strange ones besides these?

7193bonescan.jpg

8910DSC00078.JPG

Yeah.. I thought that the following pictures were hilarious (in "Strangers snappin' photos")

attachment.php

attachment.php

FuryNSX said:
Obviously, people like to use the site to host pics that are not necessarily NSX related. As such, I'll see something that will seem just a bit out of place sitting next to NSXs. :)
The first pic was from the thread I started http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39452. It is not that I am "using" the site to host pics non-NSX related, it was that I thought I might be interesting to some to include them in my thread. While, sitting around for weeks recovering, I had nothing better to do.

Sorry, I wasn't aware that uploaded pics had to be NSX pics only.
:confused:

As far as I can tell, pictures uploaded to the Gallery are NOT required to be NSX related pictures. And that's the point of this thread. What I found humorous was finding pic after pic of NSX stuff, and then.....bonk.....hmmm, now what is that about? :D

Case in point is the pics of the guys snapping shots. Seeing those in the gallery outside the context of the thread is rather amusing. Now imagine those shots lined up next to shots of NSXs. :)

-Randy

I think the second set of photos is a new tai chi style of taking pictures. You heard of Tai BO well look out for the new Tai Photo video coming to a infomercial near you.

Acura NsX Pilot said:
You heard of Tai BO well look out for the new Tai Photo video coming to a infomercial near you.

LOL.. You and Bob, photogeeks, will be perfect candidates for that :D

First set of pics are from a bone scan ,which is a nuclear medicine study that shows places were bone is in a state of increased formation like after fractures (in this case) or is trying to repaire itself due to cancer involvement,but that is a gross oversimplification.

FuryNSX said:
Every once in a while, I like to go through the NSX Prime Picture Gallery and see what new cool pics are posted. While I have to admit there are some really great pictures of awesome NSXs, I'll often come across pics that seem just a bit odd. Obviously, people like to use the site to host pics that are not necessarily NSX related. As such, I'll see something that will seem just a bit out of place sitting next to NSXs. :)

Any one see some strange ones besides these?

7193bonescan.jpg

8910DSC00078.JPG

Yikes! Have we ever heard of toe nail clippers? :eek:

Back