Stolen NSX-R

Stole myself a NSX-R.
Thank you VanceHu.
I ditched his cheesy white R wheels, and put on my Golden GTV

11497EX000036_copy.jpg

11497P0002727_copy.jpg

of course you know im just joking.
ive got to thank a lot of people for making this happen.
all of the 714 motoring guys.
hac and graeme staying up all night helping me put together the conversion.
vance helped with a lot of the R parts.
after going though several 02-R hoods from various manufactures around the world, peter at DOWNFORCE was the only one that helped me make 1:1 exact copy of the NSX-R with no gaps or blemishes. 110% perfect.
Downforce also supplied the NSX-R wing with LED.
MV Designz in santa ana did the paint for the conversion plus the smoked rootbear clearcoat hood. it looks black, but up close you can see the hypnotizing 3D carbon fiber weave.
and of course all of the NSX prime guys that supported me and bought things from me.

im right behind vance with the NSX-R conversion. he's barely beating me by a day. its not a race, but it's fun see the transformation our cars go through.
i've got a few more little things here and there. Type-R with a twist.

looks sexy... your car and vance's car both have a real CLEAN aggressive look... you guys make me wanna do an 02+ with type R hood... sigh... :tongue:

JDMnsxR said:
looks sexy... your car and vance's car both have a real CLEAN aggressive look... you guys make me wanna do an 02+ with type R hood... sigh... :tongue:
I agree....I need to sell my car and get an 02!!!!:biggrin:

Looks hot as hell! You boys are in the rght kind of arms race ;)

02+ or stacy's side skirt??

it looks ok though since it's blk, and it's not as obvious as lighter color.

Maybe blacking out the side markers to archieve an even more cleaner look??

evof575gtc said:
im right behind vance with the NSX-R conversion. he's barely beating me by a day. its not a race, but it's fun see the transformation our cars go through.
13449DSC00457.jpg

11497P0002727_copy.jpg

Erick, I'm flattered that your car is begin to take shape like my

BUT

You will still have to get the following items:

They are pertty cheap, just slap them on your credict card.

all you have to do is call up Dali, POPDESIGN, GT-ONE, Honda Japan, Yahoo Auction Japan, Ebay:
Type R door Emblems $90
Type R Door Sill Pates $250
Type R "H" Front and Rear Emblems $140
Type R Intake Manifold Cover. $250
Type R NA2 Steerting wheel $800
TYpe R Shift Knob and Boot $90
Type R Rims (Your massive rims are slowing down your car, I think your 0 - 60 mph is offically 9.9 seconds):biggrin: $4000
Type R Suspension, even though no one will see it $4000
Type R Rotors $800
Type R Mesh Engine Cover $1400
Type R Cassette Door with "Honda" on it:eek: $20
Type R Seat (s) (The Status seat you got from me... not quite there) $7000
Type R Power Seat Rails (Even though you have one of my on loan):tongue: $2000
Type R Gas.. Yep..lol $Priceless
And finally, Type R Driver...ouch!!!!:biggrin: $Worthless

By the way I forgot to mention a C32B motor and six speed tranny $25 grand from Procar or who ever. .....hahahhahahaha

Fujitsubo Header $3000. The OEM Plunger is just not cutting it.
GT-One Titanium Exhaust $2800 (Well little bro, you do have a little bro exhaust from the same company)

And, don't forget to slow your car even more by installing the wind shield wipers. The little water dispensers on the hood will atucally create more downforce!!!

Then again, you did’t have to put your right nut and a kidney on eBay either.

I am jealous that you have a coupe, than again, I have the only wannabe Type T-R in the world.

All jokes aside, good job, love your car!!!

Last edited:
nsxsupra said:
10/10 from me for the exterior:smile: . I am still day dreaming.

Jason!!! Start your R Conversion soon!!!! We're waiting for you to join the party.:smile:

Picture doesn't do it justice. You guys need to see Erick's ride in person. Not only is it nice, but hella clean in and out..I dont know how he keeps it so damn clean?

Vance and Erick...why do Type R conversion...Lets just do Type S!!!

I am extremely jealous of the two of you. You get the parts very easy. Us in Brunei have to go through many channels to get parts. evof575gtc is the rubber strip on the wind screen getting bad? I may have to ditch the plan on getting the R spoiler due to some complication on the ordering part and $$ but will make my self the custom JGTC spoiler (someone can tell me the minimum thickness of the legs of the spoiler?). Will get the 02 hood January next year and hope my dad won't kill me for it. :biggrin:

Vancehu said:
[BUT

You will still have to get the following items:

You'll also have to learn to misspel NURBURGRING in your signature!!! :biggrin:

TURBO2GO said:

I don't think he will ever change it :tongue: :biggrin:

o/t
PS: TURBO2GO, you are such a post whore for having so many posts since 3/06, don't you have work to do? :tongue:

WOW, that is so good looking.

How much for parts prices only on the following:

1) items to do front end conversion (including hood)
2) rear spoiler

+ shipping?

Thanks,

JM

Vancehu said:
Jason!!! Start your R Conversion soon!!!! We're waiting for you to join the party.:smile:
no turning back now, already started. Look what you guys got me into:frown::tongue: $$$

evof575gtc said:
Stole myself a NSX-R.
Thank you VanceHu.
I ditched his cheesy white R wheels, and put on my Golden GTV

11497EX000036_copy.jpg

11497P0002727_copy.jpg

of course you know im just joking.
ive got to thank a lot of people for making this happen.
all of the 714 motoring guys.
hac and graeme staying up all night helping me put together the conversion.
vance helped with a lot of the R parts.
after going though several 02-R hoods from various manufactures around the world, peter at DOWNFORCE was the only one that helped me make 1:1 exact copy of the NSX-R with no gaps or blemishes. 110% perfect.
Downforce also supplied the NSX-R wing with LED.
MV Designz in santa ana did the paint for the conversion plus the smoked rootbear clearcoat hood. it looks black, but up close you can see the hypnotizing 3D carbon fiber weave.
and of course all of the NSX prime guys that supported me and bought things from me.

Your car looks better than any typeR IMO. Good job on it.

Wow, absolutely gorgeous. I LOVE the rims contrasted against the black. Very classy and beautiful. Pardon my ignorance, but I didn't see any list of the engine mods...I'm always curious to see what people are running under the hood.

SiNzz said:
Wow, absolutely gorgeous. I LOVE the rims contrasted against the black. Very classy and beautiful. Pardon my ignorance, but I didn't see any list of the engine mods...I'm always curious to see what people are running under the hood.
When I had mine, I was just running a radiator and some fluids under the hood. Under the engine cover though, there were some goodides ;)

TURBO2GO said:

Nice catch. Can't believe I miss it. :smile:

My chinklish is not cutting it, can't believe I got an "A" in my college english class..lol

Hey! I was properly educated by the California State University system!!!!:eek:

johnny010 said:
WOW, that is so good looking.

How much for parts prices only on the following:

1) items to do front end conversion (including hood)
2) rear spoiler

+ shipping?

Thanks,

JM

Depend on where you get the parts. South Coast Acura, you can get 20 % off. Or occasional, you can find bits and piece on ebay.

Approximate price:
Front Bumper $1200
Rear Valence $700
Head Light Housing $1700
Brackets $150
HID $350 (Erick Special)
Tail lights $1200???
And depend on how handy you are, you may need to buy the bumper beam(s).
Hood (Downforce or Procar) $2200 to 4000

Labor$$$?

The total coversion, conservatively, about $6000, or plus a few.

FrEsHaZzBuRu said:
PS: TURBO2GO, you are such a post whore for having so many posts since 3/06, don't you have work to do? :tongue:

You know, when you won the lottery, you don't really have to work another day... EVER!!!:biggrin:

nsxsupra said:
no turning back now, already started. Look what you guys got me into:frown::tongue: $$$

Every Tuesday when you come to my store for the hookah session, I’ll make sure the NSX is there for your viewing pleasure.:biggrin: My S2k can stay home that day!!!

I'm sure it will motivate you even more, speed up your 02 parts collection:biggrin:

Last edited:
Back