• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Stock stereo 4 sale

I have a stock stereo system which consist of (1) subwoofer, (1) pair of door speakers, 1 has a bad amp (driver side)and both speakers have partially broken mounting clips but does mount up tightly, and (1) head unit which works fine but has worn buttons. This system was purchased from a 93 NSX as a spare but I decided to go aftermarket if and when my stock system goes out. All for $500.00 plus shipping.

[This message has been edited by NMYMIRR (edited 23 August 2002).]

Originally posted by NMYMIRR:
All for $500.00 plus shipping.

[This message has been edited by NMYMIRR (edited 23 August 2002).

New lower price $450.00 plus shipping.

[This message has been edited by NMYMIRR (edited 31 August 2002).]

Luca,

I really don't want to part out the system. I am willing to sell all for $400.00 (NOW EVEN LOWER PRICE, AGAIN!) firm plus shipping cost. This entire system will go on Ebay for auctioning by the end of the week if no takers here.

[This message has been edited by NMYMIRR (edited 11 September 2002).]

To all. Did you know that you can send your stock Bose speaker/amp to Bose direct in Texas and they will rebuild the entire unit or replace for $75? I have an extra one that I sent off. I need a head unit as one of my channels went out? Anybody got one?

913-515-5771

[email protected]

You can send your head unit directly to alpine to get fixed. Mine cost $120.00 this included shipping for the same problem.

[This message has been edited by nsxxtreme (edited 13 September 2002).]

is there a specific address or contact info for bose for sending your speakers? My center speaker between the two seats do not have any sound coming out, it just has a slight constant hiss when i have the radio on. Is that the amp? speaker? or both?

Back