• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Stmpo

Ross your a cool dude.

Draw the customer in to place the order.

Promise shipping the next day.

I make the PayPal payment.

Oh so sorry customer its a holiday in the US so I cannot send the goods.

No problem then Ross I assume you will send the next day.

Hey Ross give me the tracking no, please.

Communication ends with Ross despite repeated emails to him that were magically answered before I ordered the item.
Now absolutely no answer including an international phone call to him and having left a message.

Now raised the matter with PayPal resolution center.

What a waste of time and effort. Seriously I am not impressed Ross !!
:mad::mad:

I had an issue with him as well.....Played me about for 3 months.... Got part of my order and luckily I only paid an "installment". I was left a little out of pocket but not to bad....

I'm from Scotland too.... I hope he isn't mistaking you for me as I gave him a few choice words for his lack of professionalism...

What did you order? Although his website is up I think he has sold most of his "stock" for NSX's..... Others Stateside might be able to comment more accurately...

You should get your money back ok from Paypal but that's besides the point!!

It sucks having him local here. Has screwed so many of my friends over, I am fortunate to have gotten lucky and used SOS only.

Sorry you had to deal with him too.

It sucks having him local here. Has screwed so many of my friends over, I am fortunate to have gotten lucky and used SOS only.

Sorry you had to deal with him too.

Bro.... first off... this dispute ended in my favor

Other party Item/Case ID Reason Amount Opened Status Last updated Action
John Harkiss PP-002-940-610-201

Claim
$517.10 USD 2/4/2014 Case Closed 3/17/2014 View

Status

This claim has been decided in your favor.

Second of all.... I screwed no one over.... local or shipping a part... this is sad to come on here after years of barely even logging in and have to read such non-sence still taking place

stop it with the defamation of character already.... you never even met you and your taking the time to negatively voice your opinion bout me... and your local

Hagasan - you partially paid and partially received = not ripped off

and no... you didn't say anything to me that scared or insulted me to even a level of replying to it

Back