• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

STMPO / Ross - Great part and transaction

Wanna give a big thumbs up to Ross at STMPO.

I'm a Phoenix local and wanted to post about a very positive experience

Was considering an RTSB after reading about it here on Prime, stopped and talked it over with Ross and after much debate with myself, finally decided to add this chassis part to my nearly stock 00' targa (only aftermarket rims and CT exhaust and a garage queen, most of the time...)

Picked up the part a few days ago and discussed the install with Ross. He offered to help out since its a tight spec fit and the strut on one side needs to be pulled downward to lower the bolts for fitment.
Today, I stopped by the shop and Ross took 20 minutes to assist with the install. Thats a really stand up thing for any vendor to do and much appreciated, thanks again for the help.

Went out for a long drive, found some twisties, and went to it. Woohoo !

I'm sold, 100%... SOLID FEEL, perfect feedback, no creaks, etc

The RTSB is the best chassis mod you can do to a Targa NSX besides buying a coupe in the first place :smile:

Dido that!

Ross did a great job on the RSTB as installed one in my 96 targa and what a difference.

Wait until you add the Front Chasis Bar! Now that made a huge difference to my car!

Ross, great job and I have had nothing but the best service from you since the first day we spoke on the phone.

Thanks for your contibutions to the NSX community

Back