• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

STMPO 25mm rear and H&R 15mm front spacers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a set of used front and rear spacers for sale. Rears are 25mm solid billet aluminum made by STMPO. I feel these are the best available. They are the lightest and strongest with the most pad to hub contact area. $250 at STMPO, selling for $200 or best offer.

Fronts are made by 15mm H&R (STMPO does not make 15mm). Bought from SOS for $235, selling for $185 or best offer.

These sizes allow OEM 2002+ wheels to clear Stoptech brake kits. They also give a near perfect stance to most other oem wheels. Wheels remain flush with the fenders, and do not stick out. They also clear the fenders and do not rub with 215/40/17 front and 275/265/255 17" or 18" rears.

Paid over $500 for both sets with shipping, if you want both sets I will sell for $350 plus shipping and paypal.

I won't turn down reasonable offers if I don't have a higher one.

Thanks for looking!

CD67E3B6-B7AE-4322-AE34-D8072537A8A5_zpsoy4onmwn.jpg

Last edited:
Sold. Please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back