Still Looking for help in BOSTON area please

Still looking for someone to stop by BAY STATE MOTOR SPORTS and check out their 1991 BLK/BLK NSX 13k miles for me and give me a visual please,

Bay State Motors
616 Broadway - Route 99
Malden, MA 02148

Especially look at the right front spoiler and see if there has been any paint touchup. Looking at the attached pic it sure looks like a scratch.

TIA

dc

I would help if I could get down there.

You may want to re-post this in the North East Section on Prime and consider posting it on the NSXCA NE List.

I know a couple of owners that purcashed their NSX's from Bay State, 1 being (caz-nax).

I have been to Bay State before, checking out a Lotus. They have good rep..

I also know there are a couple of Northeast owners that live fairly close to the dealer.

Good Luck

Hello,

Please send me an email or PM me to let me know what I should do. I will stop by, and check it out for you.

I know Bay State motors pretty well.

dc,

I did buy my 91 NSX from Bay State Motorsports. They do have a very good reputation. They also sell a lot of cars sight un seen. Did you ask them if there is/was a scratch on the spoiler? I believe they would be honest about it. They also have a shop in Naples, FL; maybe they would transfer it there for you to look at in person.

If Yong can't get over there let me know and I will see if I can take a trip down. It's a fun place to check out anyway.

John

Dealer claims there was no scratch/scrape and no repaint on this car anywhere. But there are several angles of the above shot on there website and it sure looks like a scrape. I do have a deal pending regardless and Im sure the car is everything that ROB from baystate says it is. I was just hoping for a friendly visual flyby by a fellow NSX Prime member to get a better feeling about it all. Car is expected to be shipped next week and im excited either way to get the car. Thanks for any help .

DC

91 NSX blk/blk 13k miles '02 wheels

Back