Startingsomethingnew...

sjs

Legendary Member
I'vehadsomuchfunreadingsomeofthecreativepostsoutherethatI'minspiredtotrysomethingspecial
myself,butit'ssotoughtocomeupwithsomethingoriginal.Ireallylikethenopunctuationthingbecauseitflowssonicely,butobviouslythat'salreadybeendone.TheallcapsthingisOK,buttoomuchwhitespace leavesitlookingratherunbalancedsomehow,andtheCaps/LowercasemixingwithebonicsisSOyesterday!I'mgettingtoooldforanendlessstringofslang,I'djustsoundsilly.So,Idecideditwouldbeverycoolto writewithoutspacesbetweenwords!Ofcourse,itmakesusingaspell-checkermoredifficult,butartalwayscomesataprice.Hmmm,stilllackssomething.PerhapsIneedtostickwillalllowercase?Well,I'llwork onit,butIwantedtogiveyouguysalittlepreviewandseewhatyouthink.

it's actually quite easy to read........ but it's still dumb.
biggrin.gif

1'v3 H@D $0 muCh PhUN r3@ding 5Ome 0pH T3H Cre@T1V3 P05t5 OU+ h3rE tH4T 1'M IN$P1rEd To +ry 5omE+hIn9 sp3Ci4l mY53lPh, 8uT iT'5 5o +0u9h to c0me up witH $0m3+HIng ...

Idecideditwouldbeverycoolto writewithoutspacesbetweenwords
Sowhatdoyoucallthisthingup^here
biggrin.gif

------------------
Gary Yates
1995 Red/Tan

Originally posted by ncdogdoc:
Idecideditwouldbeverycoolto writewithoutspacesbetweenwords
Sowhatdoyoucallthisthingup^here
biggrin.gif

Damn!Myproofreaderisfired!

MyrealinspirationforthiswassomeoftheAsianlanguagesthat,tomyeyesatleast,havenosignofspacingorpunctuation,butinsomecasesasinglesymbolrepresentsmorethanasingleword.Ofcourse,someofthem readbottomtotopandrighttoleft,soperhapsI’lltrythatnext.BTW,thiswasn'tmeanttobeaflameorslamonanyoneelse,althoughI'lladmitthatwhenI'mfeelinglazyorimpatient(andI'malmostalwaysoneorthe other)Idon'tbothertoreadsomeoftheallcapsorno-punctuationpostsunlessthetopicisparticularlyinteresting.

once again if you read up in my post under "shooting" i said
you adults are weird.
i am 18 and yea
before i go on and make myself look like the freak i'll go off again

ps. if any of those doesn't make any sense, read my other post.

Back