Starting the search for an NSX

Hey all,

I have lurked here for quite a while and have some friends on this site that are NSX owners (Devin@AEM and Meeyatch) and have decided to start looking for an NSX of my own.

I currently own two S2000's and will be selling them both soon. :eek:

Not in a big hurry and will take my time to find the best car for me.

Just wanted to say hello as I will be spending more time here. :biggrin:

-Steve.

Last edited:
Welcome! Good luck in finding your NSX. Are your S2000's modified?

Last edited:
yeah that silver one looks sick man. good luck with the sale. I think I have a friend in mind for that one:wink: He's been looking at getting one for a while now. I'll show him the ad on s2ki.

As an owner of an 07 S2000 and soon to be owner of a brilliant 1991 NSX I'd say at least keep one of the S's. I think you'd regret selling both. I've posted on S2KI that I was thinking of selling my S but I'm going to keep it. I think both cars have different purposes so it would be best to have both worlds.

Try and own both like I am and welcome to Prime!

Cheers,
Jetpilot

I was planning a long stressful search for the right NSX for me but within 3/4 weeks of looking I found it through the FS ad's here from a member.

As an owner of an 07 S2000 and soon to be owner of a brilliant 1991 NSX I'd say at least keep one of the S's. I think you'd regret selling both. I've posted on S2KI that I was thinking of selling my S but I'm going to keep it. I think both cars have different purposes so it would be best to have both worlds.

Try and own both like I am and welcome to Prime!

Cheers,
Jetpilot

Thanks. I might keep the red one, maybe.

Thanks. I might keep the red one, maybe.

the red one is sick! Welcome aboard. We need more NSX/S2K owners!:biggrin:

Back