• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Exterior Stacey Vented Skirts pre 02+

shawn110975

Suspended
Guys I have some Skirts that I think are Stacey Skirts vented but not sure of brand these came with the car I purchased from Brian ( Source1 )
they were wrapped white and I peeled most of the wrap off but there is still alot left to peel. no cracks chips or breaks in the Plastic

will include the mounting brackets that came with them also

one of the vents screens are missing but you can get that anywhere. they only need to be painted your NSX's color

asking 400 shipped anywhere in the USA, and international buyer need only ask for shipping quote.

here are some pics if you need more pics just ask.

Paypal accepted or any form of payment even a stack of pennies I dont mind LOL

After a bunch of e-mails I have found out they may be West Wing Skirts. they are made of a urathan type material plastic maybe not sure. they are not fiberglass thats for sure Price reduced for this reason dropped to 300 shipped

thanks for looking

2013-06-27_11-41-26_329.jpg

2013-06-27_11-41-38_992.jpg

Last edited:
Back