• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

SSR GT1 Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody selling a good set of SSR GT1 wheels? Need 17x8 or 7.5 fronts and 18x9 rears (unless they make 18x10). Fat chance I'm sure but it doesn't hurt to ask.

I May be willing to give mine up... I'll let you know in the next few days.
Aaron

AaronR BostonNSX

Hey BostonNSX, do you mind if I have first shot since it's my post?? And AaronR why did you tell me you "may be willing to give yours up, I'll let you know" on my post and then post it somewhere else so someone else can respond before I can? Are there any etiquette guidlines on this website? Thanks for the tease.

Re: AaronR BostonNSX

NSXpnsv said:
Hey BostonNSX, do you mind if I have first shot since it's my post?? And AaronR why did you tell me you "may be willing to give yours up, I'll let you know" on my post and then post it somewhere else so someone else can respond before I can? Are there any etiquette guidlines on this website? Thanks for the tease.

You can have 1st dibs (along with the first emailer), after that I am using time stamp on emails. 10 emails in 1 hour, pretty crazy! I guess your post put my maybe over the edge to a yes! What is your email, I have pics?
Aaron

Last edited:
Sold and paid for already...sorry :(

ps- I thought proper procedure was to post for sale items in the specific for sale forums. Last time I included a for sale on a wanted list it was moved and re-started as a seperate post on the for sale forums. I was trying to avoid this. Also fyi, I pm'd you just as I entered the ad in a 2nd screen I had up. If you look at the times you will see your pm and my post only a few seconds off of each other. Since I had not recieved back a message from you after I knew you had seen the ad (and the 1st emailer offered to take them), I decided to let him have them. As a testament to my intent, a later emailer offered $50.00 more than asking price to jump ahead and I said no way!!!
I hope there are no ill feelings, as that was not my intent.

Aaron

Last edited:
Life goes on.

No hard feelings. I just ordered a brand new set for $1600, shipped and mounted. I like my deal better.

Just for future reference: It's my opinion that if you reply to a "parts wanted" post and tell someone you have a part, you should give them 1st shot before you post it "for sale". End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back