ss_md and ANYTIME headed to Vegas - How about some eats/clubbin?

Scott/Linda and Tina/Myself will be arriving into Vegas Friday night! Since we missed NSXPO, we thought we might be able to relive it and get together with some of you local fellows/gals. Maybe the NSXPO coat tails could be ridden a little bit??? Dim Sum, Karting, Sushi, Nightclubs or ???

Can't wait to see you guys and experience Vegas again!!!!

John and Tina (Shelby will be with the Grand Parents)

PS - I do have some dents to fix for bullithollywood (Butch) on Saturday morning

Last edited:
Morning or evening works best for me. Going to CES.

Viva Las Vegas!!

Hey guys, welcome back to Vegas! Kabuki, located in Town Square is also highly recommended for sushi; and they also have the best sukiyaki I've had in a long time. Kabuki is where I took my group of NSXPO attendees, and they loved it! The electric go-carts are a blast; if you haven't tried them, now is the time! Findlay Acura still has the giant NSXPO poster/billboard up, so you could see that as well. We'll see you when you get here. A couple of our members will be absent, as they will be at a Streets-of-Willow track event.

Regards,

Tom Gaylor

New thread for Saturday's GTG.

Danny

You guys are going to Vegas the weekend of CES! Brave brave souls you are. How were you able to find rooms? Or are you using the RV?
Have fun guys. My friends are actually in Vegas this weekend for CES, but I was just too busy and couldn't make it out this year.

You guys are going to Vegas the weekend of CES! Brave brave souls you are. How were you able to find rooms? Or are you using the RV?
Have fun guys. My friends are actually in Vegas this weekend for CES, but I was just too busy and couldn't make it out this year.

Yes, we have rooms. I am going to CES. John is hanging with the local NSX guys.
Now that CES is on the weekend it will be more crowded.

Back