• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Srs light/horn

shawn110975

Suspended
THE SEARCH BUTTON WORKS PERFECT, got alot of ideas and I love Prime,,,, anyway my horn died yesterday, and today the SRS light comes on and stays on,

I have not tried my Cruise control yet, as my searching uncovered, its probably the Clock Spring/ cable reel, everyone calls it something else.

anyway about 2 weeks ago I took off my Steering wheel to try the S2000 wheel didnt like it looks like shit, so returned it to the OEM wheel/bag.

worked fine perfect no problems, but that was 2 weeks ago I am not sure its related, but then I read a thread that said there could be water in my SRS unit/Brain from the clogged Drip hole from the AC? Im in Florida and have been using my AC alot now that summer is here. thinking maybe thats the problem. any ideas?

Specs, Stock 1992 5/speed Manual

There seem to be alot of problems when people replace or remove there airbags.

I replaced mine with the "H" Honda and my SRS light is on. My horns do work but my SRS light will not go off.

I searched and most of what I found was this seems to be a problem most of us have.

I have the momo steering wheel And the h horn button and my srs light stays on too. Last weekend I took my wheel off to see if the connections may have come undone but everything was connected. I guess I just have to live with it knowing it's a common issue. I also looked a taking the fuse out but the srs is tied in with the fuel pump. Oh well u live and learn.

Back