Spotted

Now that I'm doing more driving up and down the mid-Atlantic and Tri-State Areas, I will be doing some spotted posts.

Starting with Saturday the 9th. I spotted a black-ish, early model NSX with aftermarket wheels, maybe a wing, on the corner of Coles and another street, dropping something off in a mailbox.

Just sayin hi!

Tonight at around 10:30pm on River Rd in Edgewater, you were headed down while I was headed up. I only saw that you had a Black car with an aftermarket spoiler. I presume you were headed to the Starbucks parking lot?

well...my sighting wound up being s14 tat! sorry bro your car looked Black at night although it's really Brooklands Green! Nice to meet you and share stories! Nice wheels! Hope we meet again!

It was nice to meet you too. No offense taken when you thought my car was black. Your car was nice, makes mine look and feel old. The gtv's was sweet, and the blue was gorgeous. Makes me want to paint mine that color now.

Earlier today around 8pm, spotted a yellow car with black spoiler and black wheels with polished lips. You were headed north on the NJ Turnpike.

NSXRguy???

Back