Spotted:red 97+ NSX in East Brunswick

I was making a run to get booze and food for my super bowl party and out of the corner of my eye, I see a Red 97+ NSX located in the A&P shopping center. I think you were eating at Alponso's Pizza. I was driving my EVO but the car looked very clean. Anyone here?

that would be me...clean? I was taking it to get it washed :smile:

saw a red 02+ on rt 18 the day b4. and an 97+ red/tan on 287s near morristown. do u know them?

nsxtacey said:
that would be me...clean? I was taking it to get it washed :smile:

saw a red 02+ on rt 18 the day b4. and an 97+ red/tan on 287s near morristown. do u know them?

I live right there. Behind the East Brunswick HS. The 02+ is actually an 04 but the owner doesnt post/lurk/ and isnt an NSXCA member. He doesnt even like the car:confused: or so he claims. I went to HS with him.

Next time your near there, hit me up. Im walking distance to RT 18

I'm new to Prime. Glad to see there is activity in Central NJ. Count me in if you guys ever want to organize something for other owners!!

wasenda said:
I'm new to Prime. Glad to see there is activity in Central NJ. Count me in if you guys ever want to organize something for other owners!!

Welcome to Prime. Don't forget to join the NSXCA (NSX Club of America):smile: Between the club and Prime you can keep updated on NSX events in the Northeast and National events as well like NSXPO.

How long have you had your 95? Any mods?

Looking forward to meeting you at our next event:cool:

Thanks.

The NSX Club of America is my next stop...in fact I emailed the Regional Representative today (have time today with the snow).

I've had the car since the day after Thanksgiving...it is really great. Only 7,800 miles when I bought it.

I found some wheels on Prime...

RacinghartC41.jpg

(Photo is the previous owners car)

Racing Hart C4, 2 piece wheels w/ SO3 tires

Fronts: 18x7.5 with 37 mm offset
Rears: 19x9.5 with 45 mm offset
Centers are Silver
Lip is Polished

Other than that just small things.

Looking forward to meeting up at an event!

wasenda said:
Thanks.

The NSX Club of America is my next stop...in fact I emailed the Regional Representative today (have time today with the snow).

I've had the car since the day after Thanksgiving...it is really great. Only 7,800 miles when I bought it.

I found some wheels on Prime...

View attachment 24485

(Photo is the previous owners car)

Racing Hart C4, 2 piece wheels w/ SO3 tires

Fronts: 18x7.5 with 37 mm offset
Rears: 19x9.5 with 45 mm offset
Centers are Silver
Lip is Polished

Other than that just small things.

Looking forward to meeting up at an event!

Ill host an event at my place in a couple months.... Where in Central NJ are you?

Back