SPOTTED: Purple NSX on Gunmetal GTV's @ Tofu House

License plate: NKRYPTD

We were coming out from dinner and my brother pointed out a purple NSX parked in front of the restaurant.

I rarely see this exterior color combo - we share the same taste in rims! Sharp looking ride! :)

rick

YUP that was me at the Tofu house...You know I live in Ktown? haha I thought I saw someone checking it out... Rick we should definitely meet up sometime! :)

I was standing outside on the phone so you probably walked right by me haha :eek::biggrin:

And yea I have never seen another Midnight Pearl on the road or anywhere else in person...

Last edited:
Small world indeed - I remember we talked via Prime about buying your oem wheels but I didn't have your info with me of course.

Nice car, glad to see it in person! :)

One of these days I will have to bring my nsx to one of your socal gatherings....I heard you guys have mad cars show up at every event!

rick

Small world indeed - I remember we talked via Prime about buying your oem wheels but I didn't have your info with me of course.

Nice car, glad to see it in person! :)

One of these days I will have to bring my nsx to one of your socal gatherings....I heard you guys have mad cars show up at every event!

rick

Yea I just sold my OEM rims to a guy in SF... (sycosho great guy to deal with / also has a white NSX-R clone for sale on prime) Glad to get them out of my apartment! heh hope you guys have a great holiday! Be safe out there.

only a couple of purple nsxs around. :wink:

thought of you first.

Yea I'm kind of surprised you guys don't see me more often.......I'm all over the place! :wink:

Back