Spotted from a Distance - Yellow NSX

Who was it? Yellow NSX was spotted going North on Scarsdale Avenue just in front of the train station at around 11:30 am Sunday, 10/04. It was not in or near the car displays after the drive-by. I was too far away to catch a plate # or what year but was a solid yellow. Was not Dave or Peter. :confused:

The event was the Scarsdale Concours 2009, but it's listed in the 25th Annual Croton thread with pics. Don't ask, long story. :cool:

Who was it? Yellow NSX was spotted going North on Scarsdale Avenue just in front of the train station at around 11:30 am Sunday, 10/04. It was not in or near the car displays after the drive-by. I was too far away to catch a plate # or what year but was a solid yellow. Was not Dave or Peter. :confused:

The event was the Scarsdale Concours 2009, but it's listed in the 25th Annual Croton thread with pics. Don't ask, long story. :cool:

I saw the car also a few cars behind me but he made a u turn and headed north, Car had white wheels and a Nsx-R Wing

I followed him later that day onto 684 North. He kept going past Exit 4. It is a pre-02 with NY tags and looks fully stock. Older gentleman was driving it and I didn't recognize him as anyone who has shown up at any events or car shows.

Back