Spotted Black 91-94 NSX Taconic Pkwy NY

Spotted Black 91-94 NSX on the Taconic Parkway on Monday during snow!! The car was a bit covered in sand/salt...

owner on here??

yessir!!

I was in my 99' gsr so I doubt I was noticed or spotted, I was just shocked to see an NSX out!! :smile:

Stock wheels ? If not could be Bob's car RSO 34

First of all mine is a '96. But second of all, and most importantly, if my car was on the Taconic then either Joe is taking it for a joyride or someone couldn't wait for Joe to finish painting it and stole it from his shop.

Hey Joe, don't forget that I wrote down the mileage so if you disconnected my odometer so I couldn't tell that it would become your snowmobile at least roll it back 100,000 miles or so when you reconnect it. That courtesy is always shown by Larry B when he joyrides in the cars left with him for servicing. :tongue:

I'm sorry but I can't divulge the identities of any of my customers or their vehicles. I cannot acknowledge if a particular car is in my shop.

This guy knows...
santaclaus.jpg

but he ain't talk'n.

I'm sorry but I can't divulge the identities of any of my customers or their vehicles. I cannot acknowledge if a particular car is in my shop.

This guy knows...
santaclaus.jpg

but he ain't talk'n.

Clem, is that you????

Hi Joe,

It was nice to have spent Monday with you:D:D:D:D.

Regards,
LarryB

:biggrin: THE GUILTY SNOW DRIVER REVEALED :biggrin:

By the way what's wrong with driving an NSX in snow Why do you guys think I added that snowplow spoiler to mine years ago. It has served me well at the new house to keep the driveway clear after each snowfall :cool: :tongue: and Don is going to use it instead of his snowblower

Joey you better not spoil the surprise you have for Bob,,,do I see :eek: tribal flames?:biggrin:

So it was YOU driving my car that should be in the process of getting repainted. I should have asked whether the sighting involved seeing only a pair of hands reaching for the steering wheel.

You know me, I like to fly low:D:D:D:D:D:D

Back