spotted a white nsx w/MA plate IFLYLO

yesterday in front of sonsie on newbury st, i had my '02 yellow out and was on my way to lunch, i have to say the white car looked great!!!

for anyone interested, i am over the idea of selling my car, i drove it all day yesterday and i can honestly say that i am in love with my car again,

i must have had a momentary lapse of reason.

I was wondering

I was following your auction on E-bay, and didn't think that you'd let it go for the $$ that was bid, but I was really wondering why just after you finished the mods, and posted the great pictures you were selling it. Care to elaborate, or just the return to sanity!!!:) :rolleyes: :confused:

Phew... you almost scared me there!! I'm glad that you decided to keep your car. I'm not sure if I understand the initial reason of you selling the NSX but me too, I've also had my time of thinking about selling mine.

All the best.

Re: I was wondering

RPM217 said:
but I was really wondering why just after you finished the mods, and posted the great pictures you were selling it. Care to elaborate, or just the return to sanity!!!:) :rolleyes: :confused:

it was just that, momentary insanity, i think it was a combination of the getting the car to where it was finished for this year, the various problems i have had with the wheels and potholes in New England (2 bent rims within 2 weeks and 300 miles of getting HRE's) , the fact that the weather hasn't been great, so i haven't been driving the car and thus no emotional attachment yet, and maybe the thought of moving on to a different project.

thankfully i have come to my senses, and now am in love with my car again.:D

hi mike ,
saw your yellow nsx on friday when i was eating at sonsie.....
very nice car .love the hre rims........those things are sweet when they are in motion . i am getting my hre in on thursday ....i am glad to hear that you are not selling your car .....its a beatiful ride.........

Back