spotted a NSX in NY Flushing

it was a red 02+ style NSX with NJ plate, on college point and rosevelt Ave.
nice car~

Jai015 said:
Hey Topman - Are you from flushing? I just moved to VA from there six months ago.

Hi Jai, no i'm not from flushing, i live in Brooklyn, i was just delivering some tea to my store on Rosevelt Ave. this afternoon and saw that NSX.

My friend know that person, he bought his car from Paragon Honda and tagged it in NJ because of the lower insurance. I see his car regularly parked in Flushing because I live there as well and own an NSX there :smile: I'm trying to get my friend to get him on an off day and have a NSX meet sometime in Queens.

I would never leave my car in flushing because half the people there cant park or drive. But if you are interested in a car meet I go every sat@9am to the Americana Manhasset mall with my car club. If you plan on coming please be advised that this is a exotics car meet.

Acura NsX Pilot said:
I would never leave my car in flushing because half the people there cant park or drive. But if you are interested in a car meet I go every sat@9am to the Americana Manhasset mall with my car club. If you plan on coming please be advised that this is a exotics car meet.

Hey are you on fchat? If you are I'm Danny Phantom on there :smile:

:wink:
Acura NsX Pilot said:

I've been to it...got some sick cars... but who cares about the cars..its all about the milf at americana :wink:

MPowerKai said:
Hey are you on fchat? If you are I'm Danny Phantom on there :smile:

Yes im a Fchatter as well but I only post in tri state under this name or nsxpilot. Come on down to MMM on sat it should be a good weekend.

I go to flushing almost every weekend, and I park in the sheraton garage most of the time. Street parking is kinda dangrous there.

Definately interested in checking out MMM. A Queens meet is not a bad idea either.

One more thing, I've seen a yellow NSX parked on Colloge Point/Northern a few times. Not sure who it belongs to?

if you are all local, youd be better at NSX_STOCK on May 21 here in NJ! Check the sticky in the NE forum

The Kid said:
if you are all local, youd be better at NSX_STOCK on May 21 here in NJ! Check the sticky in the NE forum

Were only local to this side of the Hudson River and where they have bubble tea and dim sum :biggrin:

KingkongNSX said:
I go to flushing almost every weekend, and I park in the sheraton garage most of the time. Street parking is kinda dangrous there.

Definately interested in checking out MMM. A Queens meet is not a bad idea either.

One more thing, I've seen a yellow NSX parked on Colloge Point/Northern a few times. Not sure who it belongs to?

Well street parking around Sheraton isn't that bad, its actually safer to park there then college point.

I've seen the yellow NSX driven at times by a girl, i'm sure I can find out who's it is. My NSX is constantly driven around Flushing everyday either by me or my girl.

Acura NsX Pilot said:

I would like to attend the meet but 9am is a bit early for me since my late work schedule is a bit messed up in general.

MashimaroNSX said:
I would like to attend the meet but 9am is a bit early for me since my late work schedule is a bit messed up in general.

For the largest NSX MEET in the northeast, id sacrifice a little sleep time.

Kid, he's talking about Bailey's club meet tomorrow. But yeah, everyone should attend NSX-Stock at Bridgewater Acura! Great event!

Acura NsX Pilot said:
Were only local to this side of the Hudson River and where they have bubble tea and dim sum :biggrin:

Ive got that in New Brunswick. As well as some outragous Mongolian BBQ, Fat Cats and Sushi

Back