Spotted 2 NSXs in Philly

I went hanging out in Philly tonight near Market St and 2nd St and saw two NSXs. One was a white 02 and up and an older silver model with my old Enkei Aegis rims. I didn't get a chance to chat much with the owner with the silver one since the light turned green :rolleyes: The white one was located near Chinatown. Are the owners members of NSXPRIME or does anyone know the owners? Sorry about the pic quality...I took them with my Treo 650 :redface:

Silver NSX

4319Photo_092205_001.JPG

White NSX

4319Photo_092105_003.JPG

4319Photo_092105_002.JPG

4319Photo_092105_001.JPG

I live in the city of Philadelphia. I own a Black NSX that is not on the road right now, due the doing nice custom engine and body work.
I have seen the guy in the silver nsx before but I don't think he is on the forum.

If the gpw had Pa plates could be NE member Fannsx.

docjohn said:
If the gpw had Pa plates could be NE member Fannsx.
i think ian has asimo motorsports decals on side front lip,
bilaterally speaking :smile:

No sticker,then not my car. Docjohn is right. Got to look for stickers. I love stickers. Stickers and decals,decals and stickers more stickers!!!!
You scared me for a moment as I thought my car was stolen out of my garage. I think I saw it in the garage when I came home. Double checking right now.:wink:

docjohn or docjon :biggrin:
ian, your son driving the nsx yet :rolleyes: ...

did you happen to see the owner? if he is asian, then i believe its my cousin's neighbor. he lives in north east philadelphia. i haven't had a chance to chat it up with him either. if it is the same guy i'm talking about, then he just got the car no more then 3 months.

I had left notes on peoples cars before about the website but IMO if they wanted to be on a Nsx car forum and they have a comp its not hard to find.

azndng said:
did you happen to see the owner? if he is asian, then i believe its my cousin's neighbor. he lives in north east philadelphia. i haven't had a chance to chat it up with him either. if it is the same guy i'm talking about, then he just got the car no more then 3 months.

I didn't see the owner.

Good idea Bailey, I'll do that next time with the car note.

Back