Speaker repairs in Canada?

It is the typical loud popping sound experienced when a Bose speaker is about to expire.. This time it is related to the amplified bass speaker which drives the rear speaker and is situated under the passenger floor board.

I don't know of a place, sorry. I have had this happen before but I turned the right to left and front to back nobs and the noise whent away. Is this due to a speeker affecting the amp or posibly another problem? Will I need to look at repairing a speeker soon?

bring this old post up. I think my factory bose amp for the passenger speaker is dead. Anyone know where I can sent it out for repair in Canada nowadays? or just to SOS?

Nobody in Canada. There is also NSXe-repair.com (briank) who is a Prime registered vendor and seems to get positive reviews.

The amp failures are usually the result of failing electrolytic capacitors. If you know somebody handy with electronics and a soldering iron, replacement of the capacitors will normally solve the problem. The capacitors are easy to source from BG Electronics or DigiKey.

Its been a long time since I have been on NSX prime, but I have repaired these amps before. I live on Vancouver island and could probably help you out if need be. I am good with an iron and have replaced many caps before. Pm me if you would like help with this.

sending to briank is not a hassle. I have sent items to Brian from Canada with no issue. His turn around time is more than quick. I wouldn't trust my speaker amps to anyone else.
BRIAN K-CCU Boards,Speaker Amps, EPS Boards,and Aspirator Fans.
http://nsxe-repair.com/

Marc, normally the speaker is fine but the amp is faulty.
The amps are quite small once removed and can be sent to briank in a small padded envelope by mail.
Briank mails them back in a shielded package.
He's done all my amps and my climate control board as well.

Back