Spark Plugs with Nitrous

Hey I am about to install wet zex 55shot Nitrous....

Can I leave the Factory Plugs with that Low of a shot?

Don't get the Zex crap get NGK copper plugs BKR7E gapped at .35 and if you go over 80 hp shot go with brk11 gaped at .43 I believe, just look it up. Hey Preston I forgot to tell you in the pm about these precautions you want to look into before you start spraying. Plus I will send you the dyno's as soon as I scan it. But look into doing these steps before you install your kit. You seem to have a pretty good kit just do these steps and with you small shot you will have nothing to worry about:

1. Compression test and leak down test
2. Dyno- To see if everything checks out with your Air and fuel ratios
Also get a starting point. I have AIS scoop intake/headers/exhaust/Big bore throttle body/Test pipes. (THIS STEP IS OPTIONAL)
3. Change spark plugs to copper plugs BKR7E gapped at .35
4. Validate pump is working at proper flow level. I just replaced it with 255lph high flow fuel pump. Or Raise the OEM fuel pressure regulator to full time 12v and add a second inline fuel pump to be extra safe.
5. Validate if ignition is putting out enough spark ( OEM LEVEL) make sure check each coil pack is in spec.
6. Replace fuel filter
7. Remove the injectors and get them RC' enginering to clean and have them make it peak hold 15% more flow. Only cost $150 and 24 hr turn around.
8. Dyno- to see if I gained anything or loss. (THIS STEP IS OPTIONAL)

Last edited:
Back