Sparco Torinos and stock seat belts

I'm looking to get a pair of Sparco Torino seats, and would like to use the stock seat belts. Anybody know if I'd need to get any particular mounting bracket to do that?

Thanks.

Last edited:
The regular belts work fine if you attach the stock belt receiver to the inside of the seat mount, if I remember the method correctly. I have the Milanos which are virtually the same in that respect.

I have Torinos in my 86 corolla. I guess if you don't mind the weight, and pretty bad support during performance driving, then Torinos are nice and fairly cheap. But if you want something light, and hugs well, go find a different seat.

I've heard Sparco Evo's are nice, I've sat on Fighter, they felt cheap to me but they are light.

niM

I have the Torinos w/ stock seat belt assembly. I drove 18 hours straight from Dallas to Vegas, very comfortable on the arse. But if you're looking for a track seat this is not for you.

The only issue about the stock seat belt mount is that depending on your degree of incline, your buckle receptacle may rub against the side bolster. For a 5'8" 155lbs guy and the way I drive, it is not a problem.

Back