• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Sparco seats

Brand new Sparco seats for sale. Liquidating inventory, shop went out of business.

REV $375 (available in black or navy jaquard)

EVO2 $425 (available in black or red jaquard)

TORINO $470 (available in black or red jaquard)

Also, sliders $25 per seat. Buyer pays actual shipping. All seats are in stock, ready to mail out. Limited quantity.

[email protected]

Originally posted by denwu88:
interested in the seats
please email the pictures
thank you

me too,interested in the torinos, will you email pics of the red ones?

whats up with the seats?anyone get a reply?
Iam HIGHLY interested in the torinos but ya know you cant sellem if you dont respond to email or follow up
david

Originally posted by sjs:

[This message has been edited by sjs (edited 27 July 2002).]
they are the exact seats yes..and was trying to help and yes wanted to save a little money! but I thought the seats on ebay were from onther guy.
and btw sjs I have not forgot what you did for me with the clutch
smile.gif
I will email you on that david
could someone post the auction link so I CAN see if its the same auction im watching?

[This message has been edited by BadCarma (edited 27 July 2002).]

Sorry guys, I am not checking this forum often. Seats are going fast. I am not a business, and have all these items since I've decided to purchase leftover inventory after a friends shop went out of business. I challenge anyone to beat my prices on these particular seats.

FYI I have 88 PayPal sales older than 30 days, and spotless 20 positive eBay feedbacks. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.

Hope this helps. Everyone's email has been answered promptly.

By the way, eBay dropped my auction since I have referred to multple seats that are available. It looks like competition turned me in
smile.gif

I will start listing the seats on eBay again later this week. They will be no reserve auctions for a pair of seats, with sliders. All this only if enough seats are left....

I have similar For Sale post on:
www.i-club.com www.stangnet.com www.viperclub.com www.off-topic.net www.thepartstrader.com www.twinturbo.net www.supraforums.com

etcetera...so do the math. Quantity is limited.

The following Sparco seats fit the NSX ok:

- REV
- Roadster
- Speed
- Torino
- Milano
- Ultra
- Pro2000

There may be more, these are ones that I have tested.

regards,
-- Chris

------------------
Revolutionize your NSX with ScienceofSpeed
www.ScienceofSpeed.com | [email protected] | 877-863-4520

[This message has been edited by ScienceofSpeed (edited 10 September 2002).]

Just recieved my Sparco torinos today.the seats arrived in a+ packaging and monster was on top of the transaction from start to finish.I am extremly pleased with the professional transaction the follow up could not have been smoother.I had never emailed or spoke with monster before this transaction so this is an un biased opinion.if you want seats and want to get them on time and not wait weeks not to mention the incredible service and PRICING.buy FROM this guy. end of plug.now alls I have to do is wait 6 weeks for my mounts
frown.gif
my fault..i never heed cris over at sos's advise when he says order NOW.WELL IVE LEARNED MY LESSON
thanks for a great deal monster!
any more revs left in black?please email me on that.and on mounting bolts for the seats.do they come with the brackets or do I need to order four mount bolts. let me know.I am going into the living room where they will sit until they are installed and drool some more now
david
ps like I said this guy has provided me with my smoothest and fastest nsx purchase online to date.buy from him but not a black rev
wink.gif

Back