Spa Yellow Pics Please

Hi all,

Can anyone who has a yellow NSX with the 17/18 wheel set-up and lowered send me some pics. I'm trying to find the right set-up and wheels but it's very difficult to choose.

[email protected]

Thanx

Lowered 17/18 but not Spa Yellow. Sorry!

08.JPG

------------------
'91 Black/Black

Nsxotic how much have you lowered your car and type of springs did you go with.

BTW Nsxotic your the reason that I purchased the Sap Yellow it should arrive in a week or so. Thanks for the great pics you posted.

Hi NSXotic, I'm thinking of repainting my car Spa Yellow, I have a few questions:

-Did the roof come painted yellow from the factory?
-Is that a factory front lip spoiler? And did it come painted yellow?
-Are there any black rubber mouldings between the front bumper cap and the hood?(there are in my 91, but I couldn't see any in your pics)
-Do you know if Acura used the same Spa Yellow since 97?
-IS there any "pearl" effect on the paint, in some of the pics it look pearl and in others it look like a solid color.

Btw, that's a very nice ride you have.

Regards,
Chris

Hi NSXotic, I'm thinking of repainting my car Spa Yellow, I have a few questions:

-Did the roof come painted yellow from the factory?
-Is that a factory front lip spoiler? And did it come painted yellow?
-Are there any black rubber mouldings between the front bumper cap and the hood?(there are in my 91, but I couldn't see any in your pics)
-Do you know if Acura used the same Spa Yellow since 97?
-IS there any "pearl" effect on the paint, in some of the pics it look pearl and in others it look like a solid color.

Btw, that's a very nice ride you have.

Regards,
Chris

My car is lowered with Comptech springs.... You're going to love your new car!! I'm glad I had some influence.

AsianBond, The roof comes painted yellow from the factory on all NSX-T's. It's optional on special order coupes. It is the factory chin spoiler that has been painted yellow. I have another one being painted right now as a reserve. There is the same black weatherstripping between the hood and bumper. Acura did use the same Spa Yellow Pearl (Y-52P) since 1997. And, there is definitely pearl in the paint. Pictures don't do it justice.

here's a few pics: The first one is John Hudak's car, lowered and with 17/18 rims. The rest are my car. Not lowered, yet, but with 17/18 rims. Oh, and the last two pics are JZ's car.

pubimage.asp

pubimage.asp

pubimage.asp

and, when given a choice, ladies always flock to the spa yellow!

pubimage.asp

pubimage.asp

pubimage.asp

NSXotic,
the picture of your car at the link you provied reminds me of a Lambo (the one in the top right corner). Does anyone else see this, or am I seeing things?

Back