Spa Yellow Pearl Owner

Hi everyone. I've been loitering on prime for a couple years now. I drove a 1986 Toyota MR2 for ten years. I paid $1,000 for it, replaced the engine, did some body work. I drove it hard and loved every mile. In the summer of 2011 I decided that I would give up the MR2 in 2012 and I started to think of what I would get next. I parked at a hardware store and up pulls an NSX. I talked to the owner, who had an MR2 before his X and I knew what I wanted. Last year I bought my dream car after loosing my wife to cancer. Lots of emotions are mixed in that statement. The car was out of my budget, but I still got it. I'm the third owner. The first owner had it for two years and 12,000 miles. The next owner had it for 13 years and 17,000 miles. I'm up to 8,000 miles in under a year. The car is awesome! How can someone own this car and not drive it?
Pictures will be posted soon. And did I say that this is a great website? Thanks everyone.
NSX 006.jpgCars 026.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your loss.
Welcome to prime and looking forward to the pictures.

Beautiful car.

Sorry to hear about your wife. There are no words that can help with that, only time.

Good to have you on the site, though!

Wow - great looking NSX and some fantastic pics. Welcome to NSX ownership! I also had a MR2 which was a really fun car to drive. As you have found, the NSX is just a fantastic automobile in every aspect - almost perfect. Congrats on your purchase, and I hope all in life is on the mend for you.

sorrry for your loss, losing my mother last year i live everyday misssing her and hope the saying "time heals everything is true"?,,, your car is beautiful and wish you many years and happiness with it...again my heart goes out to you for your loss.....

Last edited:
Sorry to read about your tragic loss. I hope you enjoy your new beauty. Congrats :)

This is a great site. I still come on here now and then even thought I sold my NSX back in 2010. I will get another one after my girls get through college.

I hope your NSX-T brings you joy, and congrats for being able to get it. I know that even after almost 19 years of driving an NSX, it still brings me joy, and reminds me of simple happiness.

Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts and words. It has been a year now and things are going ok.

I had the windows tinted, so here's a new picture. Yes, the building in the background is about 40 feet in the air. No, it was not raised, but the supports were driven 90 feet down and the ground removed from underneath. It has been an amazing site to watch.

2013-05-03 17.21.30.jpg

Back