Spa Yellow paintjob in Dallas?

I don't own an NSX, I only wish.. :biggrin: One day...
Anyways, I have an S2000 in Spa Yellow and wanted to see if anyone had any success stories in matching paint in Dallas, preferrably near Plano.
I called David McDavid Acura, but no one has called me back.
I also called the one in Iriving, but their painter won't be back until Monday.
The reason I'm asking on NSX Prime is because I'm betting NSX owners are more anal retentive than S2000 owners :tongue: and want a good match. Also I didn't get any help from s2ki.
I'm looking to get a front bumper painted, possibly along with a CF hood.
Thank you kindly.

Try Caliber Collision 972.423.5651

http://www.calibernet.com/

I have seen some of their work and it is excellent. It's off Ave. K in Plano.

Speak with a guy there named Beau Ballard. Let him know Tony with the NSX sent you and he should give you a good estimate.

If he doesn't, let me know and I will beat him next time I see him! :eek: :eek: :biggrin:

Man just make damn sure who ever does it knows what they are getting into. I have already been down that road with my car. My recommendations is to PM blkevil on here. He doesn't have his shop anymore, but another friend of ours who also did work on my car I believe has a supply of the paint they used on my car though so you would already be ahead of the game and his shop is in Sachse.

After the B.S. I went through there is absolutely no way I would ever let anybody who has never attempted the spa yellow before to try it. It is one of the toughest to match and you dont want to come out with taxi cab yellow, school bus yellow or anything else when they are trying to match it like I went through.

Good luck!

Oops I forgot to come back to this thread. I'm going to get the bumper painted soon. Thank you for your suggestions. They're greatly appreciated.
:P I can't find a 'green with envy' smiley. It always happens when I see an NSX.

Back