Southern MA - August 4th

Talked to the original poster of this thread over at F-Chat and he was excited to have some NSX's join him. I am planning on making the trip if nothing comes up.

"This group originated with 10 vintage Porsche owners all living south of Boston. Norwell, Pembroke, Scituate, Halifax, Easton, and so on. We decided to start up a "breakfast club" one Saturday morning every month thru the driving season. These are the plans for the first run. The group asked me to extend the invite to any and all European sportscars.

This is going to happen on Sat., Aug. 4th, the virgin run for the "Breakfast Club" We are meeting at the East Bay Grille parking lot in Plymouth, Ma. right down at the waterfront. Meeting time 8:30-9:00 for coffee. Love to have more cars so bring some friends. I have set a neat route through the State Forest and up through Lakeville then down to our destination which is the Buzzards Bay Brewing Co,, in Westport, Ma. Now the great thing about this is that they are having an outdoor festival that day with music, food, etc.They loved the idea of a group of sports cars showing up. I've been talking this day up on Pelican Parts Forum and it appears that there may be a few other groups getting together to meet us down there.I really want to get this South Shore area active so lets kick this thing of right! I would like to have a car count so please let me know . Also, any thoughts or suggestions greatly appreciated."

For a few more details, see the following thread.

http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=159282

Back