• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SOS, Procar, Vancehu, DF, Dali

I'm a newbie to the NSX community, but want to share my experiences with some of the vendors here thus far. So far, I have used these 5 vendors for several parts here.

Science Of Speed is awesome. While a bit pricey, they take care of their shit and really are an awesome vendor. huge selection of almost anything and they always answer their phone when you call, and always reply to e-mails.

Procar is just awesome. They are really good with working with customers since their prices are SOOO expensive. They make some great products though...and even a few that no one else does.

Vancehu is just a well known member here, but he is truley a stand up guy and is really here as a seller to help the community, not make a buck. A great person to deal with.

Downforce is good too. I was a little dissapointed with them when I placed an order, then got the wrong product, AND it was damaged. After letting them know however, they got a new correct product in the mail for me ASAP and promised it will be perfect with zero questions asked. Communication was great and even while understaffed (so I hear), they are doing a great job. They have many sweet products, and I look forward to buying many many things from them.

Dali Racing just sucks. I ordered 5 products from Mark....I got two of them since the other three were on back order (which is fine with me). Communication however came to a complete hault once my paypal deadline started approaching (the last week). I run bisinesses of my own, so proper communication is VERY important to me. In the end, after I filed a claim against Mark, he did however send me my money back, and I do thank him for that, but he still never tried to e-mail or call me about anything. It's a shame, cause I was ready to buy a lot more things from him...his site has a ton or great products on it.

Back