• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

SOS-highly recommended

Bryan @SOS was very helpful and displayed great customer service.

I had just missed the last of a sale item, but Bryan was able to source another one for me. Even though he could not offer it at the same sale price since the original quantity was limited, I was still able to purchase the part for a great price.

Communication and customer service was top-notch. This was the first time dealing with SOS and it will definitely not be the last.

emthup.gif
emthup.gif
emthup.gif

Bryan @SOS was very helpful and displayed great customer service.

I had just missed the last of a sale item, but Bryan was able to source another one for me. Even though he could not offer it at the same sale price since the original quantity was limited, I was still able to purchase the part for a great price.

Communication and customer service was top-notch. This was the first time dealing with SOS and it will definitely not be the last.

emthup.gif
emthup.gif
emthup.gif

Yup. Chris, Bryan and Jeff are all stand up guys. True professionals. SoS comes highly recommended in my book as well!

Back