• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

SOS expierience

This was my first real interraction with the technical side of SOS. Without going into details of how we got to this point and which are outlined elswhere on Prime, SOS corrected the issues that were presented to them with utmost professionalism. Dealing with a scenario like mine, many times you are unable to sort it out right away as sometimes related problems are popping up- when i got stranded again due to the intermittent wiring problems, SOS crew not only did not simply tell me to tow it in, they came out and got the car running to get it into the shop just to save me some money on unnecessary towing. Furthermore, my observations were not dismissed as 'rants of an over-demanding customer' but taken seriously which i appreciated. I also received unsolicited communications from all Chris, Jeff and Wade just to check up on how the car is doing and if they were able to take care of all issues that might be bothering me. No matter of what your opinion may be of the NSX car & parts business in general, rest assured that these guys DO know what is going on and if there are problems they can't solve on the spot, they will take you seriously and strive to solve the problem.
I should have never listened to opinions of OTHERS, especially that they were unsubstanciated and without any merit. Had I taken the car to SOS it would have cost me less money in the long run not mentioning the 'down-time' and aggrevation it has caused.

Back