• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

SOS dont reply to my emails?

Hi all.

I am after some door badges and have queried SOS twice via the [email protected] email but not received a reply.

I am in New Zealand so maybe that's the issue, they don't ship this way?

Any tips on how I can make contact, maybe I need to call...

I have read such good reviews about these guys so am not sure whats going on.
Thanks

When did you send the emails?

If it was yesterday then....

memorial-day-2.jpg

Not sure of the particular issue but I would maybe call them if you have the time as I've never had more than a few hours pass after sending an email before I get a reply. Very responsive group. Also, your email may be finding it's way to spam so you might try PM'ing them off of Prime and seeing what happens.

When have you emailed then? Remember this past long weekend was Memorial Day weekend. Calling is always better though.

Try calling, I have had good response from them both through email and phone but maybe since your time zone is so different your emails are coming in at random hours of the night when they are already closed.

I don't see any e-mails from New Zealand in our inbox. Perhaps we've already replied? Note we were closed on Monday for the holiday. If you have not received a reply, please resend. We ship internationally every day, so we're happy to help you!

If for some reason you aren't getting responses, i'd suggest calling. I've never had the problem myself.

Please also note, the US just had a long weekend / holiday which I am certain was observed by SOS so they are probably backlogged :)

Great guys, and always an a+ experience. I just left their location with everything I needed to get a job done and they were SWAMPED!

It could be that they're really busy & may not have gotten to you yet, i always call them if i have any questions & always get an answer with no problems, so try calling them first.

Sounds like the best thing to do is call them around 12PM in your time zone. They should be open at that time and available to talk to you about those door badges.

Back