• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Sos closed July 4 weekend

What a "let down".....
I was in the Phoenix area and decided to stop by the SOS place in Tempe. I've never been there and thought this would be a good time to buy the stuff I need for my NSX and S2000....
It never crossed my mind to even give them a call. Their website scienceofspeed.com says they are open....

Got to the parking lot and low and behold. No one was there. Their sign says they are open until 5:30pm Mon-Friday.... I checked my watch and it is barely 11AM (Phoenix time).....Not a soul inside.... I called their # and the message states that they are busy with customers and will return my call within 24 hours....

Is it because today is Friday and the 4th of July weekend? I hope so...They should have at least had a courtesy to put a sign out by the door or even their website. I decided to cruise around and kill some time. Maybe they are all out to lunch....An hour passes by and still no one...

Again, what a let down....

Re: Sos closed

Sorry we weren't open for you. We posted on our website that we were closed on Friday and Monday for the holiday. Hope you'll stop by next time, give us a ring!

-- Chris
Thanks for the response Chris. Your products are amazing....but as I stated in my original post, there was nothing in the website that shows you were closed that Friday...

Re: Sos closed

Thanks for the response Chris. Your products are amazing....but as I stated in my original post, there was nothing in the website that shows you were closed that Friday...

This was posted in our "news" section in yellow on Thursday that we were closed Fri - Mon. Hope you'll stop by next time!

-- Chris

Back