SOS cars in new movie teaser clip.

Chris and Seth's car are in the first shot of this teaser, my car is the red one.

In the new movie Mischief Invasion due out in March, it covers the Cannonball Run Europe.
The boys from SOS are in it 4 or 5 times.
Bill, MYNSX is in there 3 times, and my car is in it a few times.
You can get this video at any Best buy for 15 bucks.

Let me know what you think.

Click on the Mischief Invasion clip.
http://www.teckademicseast.com/?section=teckavision&id=15

prova4re said:
Chris and Seth's car are in the first shot of this teaser, my car is the red one.

In the new movie Mischief Invasion due out in March, it covers the Cannonball Run Europe.
The boys from SOS are in it 4 or 5 times.
Bill, MYNSX is in there 3 times, and my car is in it a few times.
You can get this video at any Best buy for 15 bucks.

Let me know what you think.

Click on the Mischief Invasion clip.
http://www.teckademicseast.com/?section=teckavision&id=15

I am here looking for advice to buy an NSX, and I see this! Nice to talk to the owners of those 2 fine machines. That has been one of my favorite parts in that trailer. If you guys ever come down to DC, either for the Movie premire or the Aka Rally I would love to do a photoshoot with your cars to have it displayed on my site. We only have 1 NSX in the crew but I wanted to add another. And once again you guys got some Dope a$$ machines!!!

180 people view this page and only 3 replies. :rolleyes:

Whats up Gio? see you at the premire later Brian.

No luv for ya brian :rolleyes:
I saw your car I think we had better footage when you were about hit by an 18 wheeler :eek:

I'll have to give ya a call... Funny thing about MD and the tickets(for me). A f-up in the system and getting taken care of

Lata
Kroger

Kroger said:
No luv for ya brian :rolleyes:
I saw your car I think we had better footage when you were about hit by an 18 wheeler :eek:

I'll have to give ya a call... Funny thing about MD and the tickets(for me). A f-up in the system and getting taken care of

Lata
Kroger

Was those the tickets when you came down for the Destroy party? Because if the are......Hey everyone I just put up the Destroy party up so everyone can see the tickets! LOL! Just click on my sig and go to Teckavision. There are a couple more NSX's on there also. I'll upload another dope NSX clip soon just have to clean it up a bit.

Next release will be April 10, possible at Dream Nightclub. The nightclub I work for wont be finished in time so I have to do it here. But its a awsome looking club anyways.

GIO said:
Was those the tickets when you came down for the Destroy party? Because if the are......Hey everyone I just put up the Destroy party up so everyone can see the tickets! LOL! Just click on my sig and go to Teckavision. There are a couple more NSX's on there also. I'll upload another dope NSX clip soon just have to clean it up a bit.

Next release will be April 10, possible at Dream Nightclub. The nightclub I work for wont be finished in time so I have to do it here. But its a awsome looking club anyways.

I would love to come to the new release this year but its on Easter weekend... I don't know so much about being gone sunday hungover and having to drive back to ohio...

Back