• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

SOS Audiophile Stage 1 (Coaxial with Angus Slim Sub)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xrc

Experienced Member
Selling my audio setup in great working condition. Nothing wrong with this setup but it did start out as the no longer sold Science Of Speed Audiophile Stage 1 system that utilizes Diamond Audio coaxials and a 300 watt X 4 channel amplifier. I will even throw in a SOS audio harness that allows you to use your OEM head unit with aftermarket amp and speakers. The only thing needed to complete the install is an amplifier wiring kit. I am including the following:

- Diamond Audio D6 300 watt X 4 channel amplifier. I realize there are smaller, lighter, faster amps on the market these days but this amp works great so I didn't opt to "upgrade".
- Diamond Audio D36i 6.5" coaxial speakers.
- Angus Slim enclosure with Pioneer IB Flat 10" subwoofer. I upgraded from the one that came in the Audiophile kit as I did not want to give up any passenger legroom.
- SOS stereo wiring harness (factory head unit with aftermarket amplifier/speakers).
- 2x RCA cables to use with SOS harness to amplifier.
- 2X RCA Y-cables.
- 2x new 6.5" MDF adapter rings with 2x new 5-1/4" baffles (for mounting speakers in doors). If you wish you can purchase the door speaker panels from SOS.
- Misc hardware.

I will not part any of these items out so please do not ask. I am asking $550 for everything above. PM me if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back