Sorry to miss all of you

:frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

Hello Folks,

Really bummed that Paula and I will not be able to join all of you at the Holiday Party this year. My Uncle's 60th B-Day party/ retirement party is that same night. I suppose 2 PhDs, an MBA, a Masters degree, amongst others commands some form of respect. We wish you all the very best as always.

Bailey and Bob: Please do eat a bit extra on our behalf....for Bob, this may not be possible! Speedy recovery to the Mrs. Bob.

Roger: Was looking forward to seeing you driving up with something without a bra ...for a change.

Don: Boy am I going to need those body wash packages after this winter! Oh, and I'm betting on hearing about something new in the garage by now..........come on!...It's been at least 6 weeks!

Keith: The ONE time you show up........and I won't be there! Keep Well-

Alan: It must be nice getting the brown nose treatment on ALL the sunny days from your son....now that he is licenced to drive!

Larry: STILL tinkering around with the fog light idea....will let you know.

Peter: You are now officially, "That nice man with the big things...in his tires" according to my Wife! Just great...... Even I'm thinking of the BBK now............but nothing is ever that easy :biggrin:

Mike: Dude, you are living my dream driving all those cars! God Bless! Oh, I can't wait to see the car!

Rich: Mr. Ford GT......with or without stripes...you are the Man! Now, please address that cumulative recall on all GTs by Ford due to rear chassis weld/beam instability before you accept your car!

Jadkar: Do not take for granted the luxury of freedom you are endowed over the next few months, because soon.............both of you will be going NOWHERE...FAST! If I did not go to EXPO this past year, I would have put under 500 miles on the car! Parenthood is however, worth all the sacrifices....enjoy. Did I mention that "Neville" is a very 'happening' name these days :cool: :biggrin: :cool: :biggrin:

Clem: Hellos to you and the Mrs.

To all that I have missed, I apologize.

Keep Well and a Happy New Year!

Nev, Paula, Nicholas the Shrimperoo

NSXNEV said:
:frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

Hello Folks,

Really bummed that Paula and I will not be able to join all of you at the Holiday Party this year. My Uncle's 60th B-Day party/ retirement party is that same night. I suppose 2 PhDs, an MBA, a Masters degree, amongst others commands some form of respect. We wish you all the very best as always.

Bailey and Bob: Please do eat a bit extra on our behalf....for Bob, this may not be possible! Speedy recovery to the Mrs. Bob.

Roger: Was looking forward to seeing you driving up with something without a bra ...for a change.

Don: Boy am I going to need those body wash packages after this winter! Oh, and I'm betting on hearing about something new in the garage by now..........come on!...It's been at least 6 weeks!

Keith: The ONE time you show up........and I won't be there! Keep Well-

Alan: It must be nice getting the brown nose treatment on ALL the sunny days from your son....now that he is licenced to drive!

Larry: STILL tinkering around with the fog light idea....will let you know.

Peter: You are now officially, "That nice man with the big things...in his tires" according to my Wife! Just great...... Even I'm thinking of the BBK now............but nothing is ever that easy :biggrin:

Mike: Dude, you are living my dream driving all those cars! God Bless! Oh, I can't wait to see the car!

Rich: Mr. Ford GT......with or without stripes...you are the Man! Now, please address that cumulative recall on all GTs by Ford due to rear chassis weld/beam instability before you accept your car!

Jadkar: Do not take for granted the luxury of freedom you are endowed over the next few months, because soon.............both of you will be going NOWHERE...FAST! If I did not go to EXPO this past year, I would have put under 500 miles on the car! Parenthood is however, worth all the sacrifices....enjoy. Did I mention that "Neville" is a very 'happening' name these days :cool: :biggrin: :cool: :biggrin:

Clem: Hellos to you and the Mrs.

To all that I have missed, I apologize.

Keep Well and a Happy New Year!

Nev, Paula, Nicholas the Shrimperoo

Nev, sorry that you and Paula won't make it, you'd actually get to meet my "Mrs", this time, and yes, we'll be arriving in the new RX330 sans bra!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Nev
I'm really sorry :frown: you won't be joining us but family milestones are too important to miss. Let me know when you are coming down to visit Paula's family and maybe we can squeeze in dinner at a local restaurant. Hey, now that I mentioned food perhaps Bob and Bailey will join us as well :tongue: :tongue: :eek:

Josh doesn't have time to be a brown nose he is too busy deciding which car to drive the Infinity or the Mitsubishi. He is also scamming manual tranny lessons from some friends so he is ready for the day that I let him get behind the wheel of the NSX :eek: :eek:

I finally found a garage and the X is under cover but with the weather being so mild it may be back on the road this weekend. It has not even really needed to be put away since the only thing happening around here is rain, rain, rain :wink:

Have a GREAT time this weekend and I will have an extra bite or two in your honor :biggrin:
Lookin forward to hearing from you soon and by the way if you are still interested I am still thinking of getting the Paddock exhaust in the Spring or are you still set on the Taitek?

Take care

Back