Sorcery GT wing or NSX-R wing?

Hey guys I need some opinions. I'm trying to decide whether to get the nsx-r wing or the sorcery gt wing. I like the aggressive look of the gt wing but is it too aggressive? If anyone has the sorcery wing, it would be greatly appreciated if you could post pics...Here is a pic of my car. Thanks
IMG_2820.jpg

Unless you're planning on going ball-out with the rest of the car (widebody, or just more aggressive skirts, rear valence or front end treatment) I'd stick with a R wing.

I have been using gt-one's car as a reference and it looks good on their car. Stock lines with side skirts, rear diffuser and sorcery wing. Ill have to give it more thought.
122.jpg

I think your car would look great with either one. Keep in mind that an NSX-R wing looks perfect with your black roof setup, but that just means you'll look like other cars too. :p Not that there's anything wrong with that, mind you. :D

If you're asking for my opinion, I say go gonzo and get the Sorcery wing. But expect people to start hatin' on you if you do it.

Last edited:
How often do you want to get pull over?

I'm in the same dilemma as in choosing a wing...the conclusion i've come to is that gt wings on the street look really out of place unless you have a body kit. Now if you track the car then that's one thing but just for looks I'd stick to type-r wing or stock.

Get the gt wing. I swear everybody has the r wing these days.
You will need to get a diffuser, aggressive front end, etc.

If you don't like the wing you can put in the for sale section and it will sale immediately. I am looking for one right now.:biggrin:

Oyagi, if you see this post please know that I am getting coilovers before I buy anything else. No 4wheel drive.:tongue:

I liked both, however, R wing is not as good as it does block your rear view visibility. Which, R wing had a clean view behind you. I so far didn't have any cop pulling me over around here due to the wing.

I loved the rooster tail the GT wing creates when I drive in rain.

I have a cheap R wing for sale, you must have seen it at Arnon's house... I have the Socery Wing now... here're the pics.

n785763401_906650_5905.jpg

n785763401_906658_202.jpg

n785763401_906659_525.jpg

8246volk2.jpg

No need to go all out as someone else suggested... however,
the bottom piece add the structural stiffness of the wing, without it, I could see the wing vibrate at 70mph+... The problem is the bottom piece had the worst fitment I've seen to date as far as nsx parts go. Kind of funny to me, as the GT wing itself is with v. high quality. If you have seen the J's racing wing on S2k, or Vortex wings on Sti/evo. This is the same quality if not better.

Ravi had the same problem with his Sorcery too, and he had a good remedy nip/tucking it.

Last edited:
If you have seen the J's racing wing on S2k, or Vortex wings on Sti/evo. This is the same quality if not better.

Ravi had the same problem with his Sorcery too, and he had a good remedy nip/tucking it.

I think you mean Voltex, I have the Voltex wing on my nsx:

DSC03177.jpg

Back