soon to be new nsx owner FINALLY!!!

I talked to the dealership today and they are sending the paper work out to me to sign and all I have to do is send them a check for a down payment and next week I should have it and it will be a done deal. I live in Lansdale Pennsylvania. It would be great to meet some other owners near me. Lansdale is located about 45 minutes north of philly just in case you werent sure where it exactly was located. I just had to post this cuz I very excited about this car. Ive been waiting and looking for about a year and a half and my search is finally over. I will post pictures right away as soon and she arrives.

Congratulations! The NE has a few big events during the year. Keep an eye out on Prime for details. Don't forget to visit www.nsxca.org and become a member of the NSXCA. Welcome!

I'm in the scranton area.Just keep checking this forum from time to time,plus join our national club which is not affiliated with this site http://www.nsxca.org/

I'm in the scranton area.Just keep checking this forum from time to time,plus join our national club which is not affiliated with this site http://www.nsxca.org/

my girlfriend lives by there in a town called moosic I remember seeing a black NSX up there with the wings west body kit and chrome rims is that your car by any chance?

my girlfriend lives by there in a town called moosic I remember seeing a black NSX up there with the wings west body kit and chrome rims is that your car by any chance?
No, Doc John's car is known as the bumblebee. It's black with yellow mirrors and intake inserts on the sides, as well as the well known bullet holes. You can't miss it by it's sound either!!!:biggrin:

its going to come today or tomorrow the dealer finally found somebody that would ship it out to me I will take plenty of pictures dont you worry about that lol

DSC00451.jpg

the car will be stored for 1 year and then I will break it out cuz my license is still suspended for a DUI Ive been looking for an NSX-T for a good price for about a year now and I couldnt let this one go but for sure I will meet up with you guys in the future

Wow :eek:you bought your dream car and can't use it for a year.....wtf.:redface: You must love to torture yourself.

lol this isnt really my dream car Ill never own my dream car cuz it costs to much money I read about this car and it had everything I wanted in a car and more I know its going to be hard not to drive it but Im a very patient person and for the price of this car I just couldnt say no

Last edited:
you, sir, are the king of garage queens!!
designate a driver, and come on out!!
we need more silver in the east...

btw...that may have been my blk/silver
in ne pennsy....if it was pre 2004.

Last edited:
I think he looks more like foxyaby than docjohn:wink:

Back