soo finished pics!!!

i posted a couple months ago with the cars pics when i got it, a firecracker had been thrown inside and all the interior was burned. thank god, no wiring was burned...anyways... with help from ebay, and this board's classifieds...my baby is lookin good!!!

before and after pics! some with my other car
Image058.jpg

Image059.jpg

AFTER!!
IMG_2291.jpg

IMG_2292.jpg

IMG_2293.jpg

IMG_2303.jpg

IMG_2320.jpg

IMG_2347.jpg

IMG_2350.jpg

IMG_2321.jpg

all i need interior wise now is...the center vent and clock and radio which have all been ordered!! and all back panels and pillars and headliner are suede now

Geeze, are you sure that it was a fire cracker that was thrown inside? Everything is melted! Reminds me of napalm.

Good job though. I know i would've been soo heartbroken to even restore her, but props to you!

P.S. Where'd you get the dash from?

Geeze, are you sure that it was a fire cracker that was thrown inside? Everything is melted! Reminds me of napalm.

Good job though. I know i would've been soo heartbroken to even restore her, but props to you!

P.S. Where'd you get the dash from?

the dash shape wasnt misshapen in anyway...we took it and had it re stitched and redone totally

Wow , you have done a very good job. how much so far?

Great job!
Are those wheels Voxx (or DZ) Ancona's? Are they 17" and 18"?

..thats in canada! so no

On closer inspection there is a difference in the crispy interiors:redface: As the others have said kudos to restoring not crushing:smile:

Back