Someone just snagged an unmolested, original-owner 1993 in Pensacola, FL earlier this

week. Owner told me that the buyer paid $2500 OVER his 27,500 asking price. And it went in a flash.

Nice.

Congrats to the new owner. Let's see if it shows up here for sale or as a fellow Primer. Either way congrats.

Hope that it shows up as a fellow Primer..

week. Owner told me that the buyer paid $2500 OVER his 27,500 asking price. And it went in a flash.

Nice.

Congrats to the new owner. Let's see if it shows up here for sale or as a fellow Primer. Either way congrats.

Details please...just curious, seems like good price.....mileage? Color? Trans? Thanks.

Sounds similar to me. Picked up a clean, stock, no wreck two owner red 91 5MT with 58k miles this past January for under $25k in Tampa, FL. He had a few offers over mine but I was first and he held the car for me :D

Sounds similar to me. Picked up a clean, stock, no wreck two owner red 91 5MT with 58k miles this past January for under $25k in Tampa, FL. He had a few offers over mine but I was first and he held the car for me :D

can you tell me his name I thought I knew every NSX owner in tampa? or PM me with his info I would like to talk to the original owner

FYI - by chance (and during my search for my second NSX) I spoke with the fellow that bought this car. Seems it was not all it seemed. According to the buyer (in S Carolina) the car had significant deferred maintenance. He was going through it and was planning on putting it up for sale. It may show up here.

Back