Someone got a deal JH4NA1156MT003104

Re: Someone got a deal

yep..a fine deal. May very well have been sitting in my garage had it been another color. Already got one black car and a bear to keep clean. And then this '96 Red NSX-T came along......

It is back up on ebay.

Time left:2 days 8 hours (Aug 11, 200916:14:50 PDT)[Refresh]
Bid history:18 bids

Current bid:US $20,600.00

Reserve not met

the original post Fantasy Junction Brokers of Fine Collector Automobiles and Vintage race cars, $22,700, 41,972 miles looked like a smoke'n deal, especially from a dealership... it shows Sale Pending. Something must have happened to the sale to now be posted on e-Bay.

It will be interesting to see what it goes for....

No mention of maintenance(ie. TB). Maybe the prospective buyer backed out due to the lack of preventative maintenance. Car is also missing front lower lip.

Maybe is it just a reflection but it looks like paint has been rubbed off of the front part of the doorjamb and bare(polished) aluminum is showing. Things that make you go, hmmmm.

Last edited:

Yep, no mention of maintenance.

It appears to not have the original driver wiper, as mine has a shiled on it.

The VIN JH4NA1156MT003104 would be after mine 2185, which is a May 91' car and it #8 in the snap ring range, so it is possible this car could be in the range also.

I believe later 91's and early 92's could be in the range. Not that it should be a deal breaker, but something to be aware of. . .

Website says:

sale pending Updated 08-05-2009

the original post Fantasy Junction Brokers of Fine Collector Automobiles and Vintage race cars, $22,700, 41,972 miles looked like a smoke'n deal, especially from a dealership... it shows Sale Pending. Something must have happened to the sale to now be posted on e-Bay.

It will be interesting to see what it goes for....[/QUOTEseen the car over a month ago! Visually appealing! Maintenance most likely not current. Was on e ay prior and did not meet reserve! Times must be very rough now! People learning to live with less no doubt!

[QUOTE

The VIN JH4NA1156MT003104 would be after mine 2185, which is a May 91' car and it #8 in the snap ring range, so it is possible this car could be in the range also.

. .[/QUOTE]

How do you know it is #8 in snap ring range? I thought you can't tell by VIN, only by transmission number.

Back