• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Someone from Downforce Contacting BACK ASAP ABOUT MY CAR

Of course I have been calling and no one can give me a exact date when my car will be ready. Lets just say its being a really long time. I rather get this resolved before a huge blowout happens.

Hi,
Who did you speak with? If you have the black NSX we are waiting for the paint process. Once the painting is done the installation is fast. I have a pretty talented painter doing your parts. Give me about 1-2 weeks more. This is just bad timing because of so much unfortunate events has happened and I'm sorry you and many others are affected by this. Right now I don't have a single priority because everyone is a priority. I hired new staff that are working very hard to get DF organized. I know my problem is over promising and I'm trying not to do that anymore. My intentions is good, and as hard as I try I was under staffed and just didn't have enough hours in a day to complete the job. Even now I'm working on the cars and inventory by myself at night. I will be here until 3am and get 2-3 hours of sleep and start the day again with 21 hours of work.

Today was suppose to be a holiday so maybe the phones weren't picked up at all times. One thing I didn't take into account was that when I work on your car that it would take me 3 times longer or more then if I was to do my own car. With your car I have to be very cautious not to dirty the interior, scratch the car, lose any hardware, and install the parts with much greater care then I did with my cars. I do treat your car better then mine, I have not even touched my own NSX so hopefully this shows you that you guys are priority over my own stuff.

Thanks,
Peter

Never had anything but great experiences with Downforce.

Just seen DF 02R spoiler closeup on my friends car and I say it is much better than the 02R spoiler I bought from the other dealer.

Peter is a very stand up guy and DF is a very stand up company. Lets show some support guys, if all takes is some additional time, that's easy. I know we get antsy because our baby is not in our own garage, but trust me...DF takes care of each cars that comes as if it's their own.

Hi Peter,

Also if your running a bit behind in your orders you can always move my Downforce 02 conversion until the first week of December when I return to Dubai.

Downforce provides stellar customer service in my opinion!

Back